- Long throw large format line source
- K1 system design rescaled into a 12” compact and flexible format
- V-DOSC SPL and bandwidth, with 10° inter-element flexibility
K2 offers the same pristine, powerful sonic signature as K1 – in a lighter, more compact format and with 10° inter-element angles for maximum versatility. K2 can be deployed as a complement to K1 or as a standalone system for events or installations with audiences of up to 20,000, without sacrificing power.
Lightest in its class, K2 can be flown even under the most stringent rigging limitations. And with the exclusive L-Acoustics Panflex adjustable horizontal directivity, K2 focuses sound coverage on the audience only, handily addressing the most challenging acoustic environments or noise pollution issues for outdoor events.
With integrated rigging compatible with K1 and the entire K System, technicians the world over seek out K2 for its lightning fast set up.
- 100% acoustic and rigging compatibility with K1 and K1-SB
- 70°/110° symmetric and 90° (L/R) asymmetric horizontal directivity
- LA-RAK (LA8) advanced system drive and protection
- Low-weight for rigging limitations and cost-effective logistics