- Libec RT40RB Tripod – RH45D Head – SP-2B Floor Spreader – RC-50 Case – Libec Warranty
- Head: Payload: 12kg / 26.46lbs
- Head: Camera plate: Sliding plate
- Head: Sliding range: 40mm / 1.57″
- Head: Plate attainment: Type: 1/4-20UNC screw with video pin
The RS-450D Tripod System from Libec includes the RT40RB tripod legs with a 75mm bowl, the RH45D tripod head, the SP-2B ground spreader, and the RC-50 case. The RT40RB tripod legs are height adjustable from 18.5″ to 5.16′. They accommodate a head with a ball diameter of 75mm and are designed to work with the RH45D head. The SP-2B ground spreader works on level surfaces, providing both stability and floor protection. The RC-50 black tripod case is a padded case with rubber feet, designed to carry your tripod.
Libec RH45D Fluid Head
Designed for ENG cameras weighing up to 26.5 lb, the RH45D Fluid Head from Libec features a unified ball/flat mount design. The base of the tripod can fit either in a standard 75mm bowl or on a flat mount with a 3/8″-16 screw. Having both options available means you can transfer the RH45D from a tripod with a bowl mount to a flat-mount slider.
To achieve proper balance, the head includes a sliding camera plate with 1.6″ of fore/aft adjustment. The screw and locating pin are moveable to orient the plate on the camera to achieve the best possible balance. Once the camera is balanced, the continuous counterbalance and pan/tilt drag controls provide a smooth action with reduced backlash and unnecessary “bouncing.”
Included with the head is a PH-6B pan handle. The handle is extendable for better reach or more precise movement. The bar can be placed on the right or left side of the head by screwing it onto one of the rosettes.
This fluid head is equipped with an continuously adjustable counterbalance system that can be fine-tuned to provide the correct amount of counterforce that corresponds to the weight and angle of your camera. Different cameras can be used and correct counterbalance can be set for each camera configuration.
Fluid Drag System
The fluid drag mechanism reduces backlash that can occur at the beginning or end of panning/tilting moves.
Low Temperature Performance
The RH45D is rated to be used in temperatures down to -40°F without seriously impacting the performance of the fluid drag system.
Libec RT40RB 2-Stage Tripod Legs With 75mm Bowl
These Libec RT40RB 2-Stage Tripod Legs With 75mm Bowl are 2-stage aluminum legs designed for use with shoulder cameras with high rigidity. The legs have a maximum height of 5.16′ and a minimum height of 18.5″. They can accommodate a head with a ball diameter of 75mm. Aluminum die casting material is used for the casing for the upper leg fixation screw to ensure a high level of stability. The weight of the legs is 6.8 lb.
- Designed for use with shoulder cameras with high rigidity
- 2-stage aluminum legs
- Maximum height of 5.16′
- Aluminum die casting material is used for the casing for the upper leg fixation screw to ensure a high level of stability
Libec SP-2B Ground Spreader
The Libec SP-2B Ground Spreader is a ground-level tripod spreader that replaces the SP-1B. More user-friendly and durable than its predecessor, the SP-2B is designed for use with the RT30B and RT40B tripod legs. It works on level surfaces, providing both stability and floor protection.
Libec RC-50 Tripod Case for RT40RB (Black)
The black RC-50 Tripod Case for RT40RB from Libec is a heavy-duty, padded case built for strength and the rigors of transportation. Its wide opening end-to-end mouth makes access to your tripod easy and less time consuming. The case is made out of a rugged, water-resistant polyurethane coated polyester. Rubber feet have been incorporated into the bottom of the bag for ground protection and more shock absorption.
The RC-50 is carried by its two top intertwined carry handles with plastic grip or its removable shoulder strap. Inside, there’s a convenient zippered storage pocket for items such as a pan handle.
- Designed with end-to-end wide openings, providing quick and easy access to your tripod
- Surfaces are fully equipped with solid padding to provide shock protection during transportation
- Made of water-resistant PU (polyurethane) coated polyester equipped with a heavy-duty zip fastener
- The bottom protector absorbs external impacts during transportation
- Designed for comfortable use, the main handle is plastic-gripped. A tough side-handle is attached and also comes with a detachable padded shoulder strap
- Equipped with an inner pocket to store accessories such as a panhandle