The Libec RHP75 Fluid Head with PH-8B Extendable Pan Handles features the fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology. It offers optimal counterbalance, as well as Balance Stabilizer Mechanism that prevents the slightest wobble on your image, while providing a smooth balancing system.
The Fluid Head features a 7-step pan and tilt torque switch that covers a wide torque range. The one-touch attachment and release ensures that the camera plate can be attached and detached with just a touch, enabling fast and easy setup. The Fluid Head comes with the PH-8B Pan Handle with rubber grip that can stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
The Fluid Head is capable of operating at temperature of -40°F. The Fluid Head features a 100mm diameter ball head. It is designed for use with ENG (Electronic News Gathering) cameras that can capture fast moving objects.
It is capable of handling a payload of 37.5 lb.
- Fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology
- Balance Stabilizer Mechanism prevents wobble on your images
- Smooth balancing system
- 7-step pan and tilt torque switch
- One-touch camera plate attachment and release
- Operates at as low as -40°F
- Features an extendable pan handle with a rubber grip
- 100mm diameter ball head
- Great for ENG cameras that can capture fast moving objects
Libec PH-8B Extendable Pan Bar Handle for RHP75, RHP85, and LX10 Video Heads
This Libec Pan Bar Handle is compatible with the Libec RHP75, RHP85, and LX10 video heads. It connects and locks into either side of those heads with a clamp and bolt for right or left-handed use. A rubberized handle provides a comfortable means to move its telescoping aluminum-alloy shaft, which is effectively adjustable from 16 to 22″.
This angled pan bar handle can rotate within its clamp, allowing a downward-pointing orientation for right or left-handed use. It is packaged for immediate installation with a downward-pointing orientation for right-handed use. For a pan bar handle that installs on a Libec RHP75, RHP85, or LX10 video head and is packaged for immediate installation with a downward-pointing orientation for left-handed use, the Libec PH-8BL Extendable Pan Bar Handle can be used instead.
Libec P110S Pedestal System with P10 Column & DL-10RC Dolly
The P110S Pedestal System from Libec consists of the P110 Column and DL-10 Dolly, offering seamless movement of mid-rage cameras and lightweight teleprompters. A double-bearing system at the base prevents unsteady movement caused by sudden vertical motion. With a maximum load capacity of 66 lb, it is ideal for indoor and outdoor shooting.
You can adjust the air pressure in the pneumatic column corresponding to the attached camera and maintain it by tightening the lock knobs, thereby securing the camera and allowing long shoots. A safety valve protects against overpressurizing the pneumatic column. In addition to the tracking locking mechanism, the 4.9″ double-wheel casters have adjustable cable guards. A double stopper ensures that the wheels and axle shafts are secured.
- Offers seamless movement of mid-range cameras and lightweight teleprompters
- Double-bearing system at the base prevents unsteady movement caused by sudden vertical motion
- Maximum load capacity of up to 66 lb makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor shooting
- Air pressure in the pneumatic column can be adjusted corresponding to the attached camera and maintained by tightening the lock knobs, thereby securing the camera and allowing long shoots
- Safety valve protects against overpressurizing of the pneumatic column
- Includes tracking locking mechanism and double-wheel 4.9″ casters with adjustable cable guards
- Multi-positioning caster locking positions to guarantee exact, repeating, pedestal dolly moves
- A double stopper ensures that the wheels and axle shafts are secured