Powerful compact bi-amplified studio monitor with superb impulse response and resolution.
The KH 120 is Neumann’s trailblazer model and development yardstick for compact studio monitors. It has been a reference class for close-range monitoring since 2011. Enormous power reserves meet high-precision sound conduction. The result: Maximum signal fidelity and distinctly contoured transients across the entire, neutrally designed frequency response. This enables you to precisely control tonal depth, spatial image and even the smallest details in the mix.
Digital input and delay
The KH 120 D enables flexible digital signal connectivity (24 bit, 192 kHz, AES3 and S/P-DIF) via a digital BNC input and buffered BNC output. Audio-visual synchronization ensures a lip sync delay of 0 to 10/12 frames. The loudspeaker can be delayed up to 400 ms, in order to compensate for varying listening distances.
- Compact bi-amplified studio monitor with a high efficiency
- Exceptional bass depth and transient response from 52 to 21k Hz
- Precise dispersion, optimized for near-field applications
- Digital Input and delay (max. 400 ms)
- As a stereo system with KH 750 DSP and iPad® app, controllable and alignable to the room*