The RTS MS-2002 is a two-channel master station and system power supply offering easy interfacing of wired intercom stations and headsets in a 1 RU rack-mountable enclosure. With both 1- and 2-channel connectors, you can incorporate both types of stations without needing a breakout box. Separate jacks—each with its own adjustable voice activation level—are provided to accommodate headsets equipped with dynamic or electret microphones. Monitor through your headset, the built-in speaker, or via powered loudspeakers connected to the rear-panel RCA speaker jacks. The MS-2002’s balanced/unbalanced selector switches ensure compatibility with Audiocom and ClearCom systems.
Talk to all stations, or utilize the per-channel talk, call, and listen keys for channel-specific communication. The Mic Kill key enables efficient channel clearing at the push of a button. The MS-2002 is easily augmented via EMS-4001 four-channel expansion stations (available separately).
- 2-channel main station and system power supply in single unit with 1- and 2-channel connectors (no breakout box required)
- Connect a headset (available separately) to the front panel, or monitor through the built-in speaker; volume is independently adjustable for the headphone output and built-in speaker
- Separate controls adjust the voice activation level for the headset microphone and panel microphone inputs
- PA output with dedicated selector key for intercom announcements over PA system
- Backlit keys for improved visibility in low-lighting environments
- Flashing red light with switchable beep tone indicates incoming calls
- Mic Kill key turns off all microphones on channel to quickly clear the channel
- IAR (Instantaneous Auto Reset) technology dynamically monitors line fault conditions and then automatically brings individual power supply channels up when the fault is removed
- Separate line-level audio source connection for monitoring or intercom channel routing with assignable channel interrupt when operator is speaking
- Stereo monitoring available with RCA connectors to powered speakers for independent left/right listening to both channels
- Communicate with two intercom channels, or add up to four EMS-4001 four-channel expansion stations (available separately) for a total of 18 channels
- Supplies 24 VDC (2A) total power
- Compatible with ClearCom