The Hi5-12G-TR 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 Mini-Converter with Fiber LC Transceiver from AJA converts a 12G-SDI or fiber LC source input to an HDMI 2.0 output. This compact converter can extend a 4K fiber or 12G-SDI signal up to 6.2 miles away, and incorporates a fiber loop-out, and a re-clocked SDI loop-out. It supports video resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160). With support for up to DCI/UHD 4K60, HFRs (high frame-rates), and HDR metadata generation, the Hi5-12G-R integrates smoothly into your professional workflow.
An LED indicator displays one of five colors when your input signal is locked: blue for 12G-SDI, purple for 6G-SDI, amber for 3G-SDI, red for HD-SDI, or green for SD-SDI. A USB port enables easy upgrades and configuration with the included Mini-Config software.
Input/output up to eight embedded audio channels via a convenient single-cable audio/video connection. The AJA Hi5-12G-TR also provides 2-channel RCA-style audio outputs for separate audio monitoring. This converter includes a universal power supply with international plug connectors for worldwide use.
- Converts a 12G-SDI input or fiber source to an HDMI 2.0 output
- Supports HDMI 2.0b to 18 Gb/s for UHD 4K 60/59.94/50 4:2:2/4:4:4
- Supports video resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Incorporates a fiber loop-out, and a re-clocked SDI loop-out
- Extends 4K signals up to 6.2 miles
- HDR support with HDR10 and HLG (hybrid log gamma)
- An LED signal-lock display indicates your input source-type with one of five colors
- Input/output up to eight embedded-audio channels
- Additional 2-channel RCA analog audio output
- Configure and update via the USB port and the included Mini-Config software
- Universal power supply with international plug connector set
- Compact and portable form