- 4 x 3G-SDI inputs
- Support for 4:2:2/4:4:4 HDMI 2.0 output
- HD conversion supported
- Embedded audio support
- Configure via USB port and supplied MiniConfig software
- Uses 5 to 20 VDC power
The Hi5-4K-Plus 3G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 Converter from AJA offers an HFR support for up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD SDI to HDMI 2.0 conversion. It provides a simplified monitoring connection from professional 4K devices using quad 3G-SDI, quad 1.5G-SDI, or dual 3G-SDI outputs to displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs, for efficient monitoring for 4:2:2/4:4:4 60p professional workflows.
Integrates 4K monitors that utilizes an HDMI 2.0 connection through a single cable, with the ones that use four SDI cables to carry the full resolution image
Up to 8 channels of embedded audio in the incoming SDI signal are carried through seamlessly into the HDMI output, ensuring your audio is always in sync and can be easily played back on the connected monitor.
4K and UltraHD
- Hi5-4K-Plus allows allowing UltraHD monitors to be used in 4K productions and 4K monitors to be used in 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- Supports High Frame Rate (HFR) inputs, 4K/UHD signals at 50 or 60 fps can be fed into the converter and output at up to 60p for viewing with appropriate HDMI 2.0 capable displays.
- When you’re not working in 4K, Hi5-4K-Plus Converter can still be a useful tool for converting HD-SDI to HDMI.
- A single HD-SDI signal coming into the converter will be sent out as an HD resolution HDMI signal.
Universal Power Supply
Ships with a universal power supply unit that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
- The Hi5-4K-Plus Mini-converter is small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig.
- A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional D-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.