Add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight, compact Mars 300 Dual HDMI Set from Hollyland. The transmitter provides a single HDMI input plus an HDMI loop-out for viewing on an on-board monitor and the receiver provides two HDMI outputs. Features include line-of-sight transmission up to 300′, a built-in L-series battery plate on each unit, and durable metal housings.
The transmitter and receiver each measure a petite 4 x 2.4″ and are constructed with durable metal housings and a 1/4″-20 mounting thread. Both accept a wide 6-16 VDC input range and can be powered using an L-series type battery or the single included DC adapter. The Mars 300 set comes with five antennas (including one spare), a cold shoe, and a 1/4″-20 adapter.
- Transmits up to 1080p60 HDMI video
- 300′ line-of-sight transmission
- HDMI loop-out on transmitter for viewing on an on-board or another monitor
- Dual HDMI outputs on receiver
- Power via L-series type battery or 6-16 VDC input
- Die-cast metal housings