The Syscom 3000 Transmitter & Receiver Set from Hollyland provides uncompressed, long-range video transmission up to 1080p60 at distances up to 3000′. Compatible with separately available Hollyland Cosmo transmitters, the Syscom 3000 system can be used in point-to-point or broadcast mode. The transmitter features a 3G-SDI input, a 3G-SDI loop-out for an onboard monitor, an HDMI input, and dual antennas. The flat-panel receiver has an internal antenna, an HDMI output, and dual 3G-SDI outputs.
This system offers a selection of channels 0 to 4 within the USA and of channels 0 to 9 outside the USA. Audio support includes two-channel SDI/HDMI embedded audio input and output plus a 3.5mm jack on the transmitter for inputting analog audio. Both the transmitter and the receiver can be powered via their 4-pin LEMO-type ports using D-Tap to LEMO cables connected to your camera battery or another D-Tap source.
The Syscom 3000 Transmitter & Receiver Set operates over the 5.1-5.9 GHz frequency and incorporates a 7-LED status display. The transmitter and receiver both accept a 7 to 36 VDC input range suitable for use with a wide range of batteries. Two transmitter antennas, one D-Tap to LEMO cable, one USB cable, one Allen key, and one tripod mount adapter are included with this set.
- Transmission Range – Long-range transmission of up to 1080p60 video at distances up to 3000′
- Transmitter – 3G-SDI input and loop-out, HDMI input, 3.5mm analog audio input; dual antennas
- Receiver -Dual 3G – SDI outputs and HDMI output; built-in antenna
- Channel Selection – 0 to 4 channel selection within the USA, 0 to 9 channel selection outside USA
- Firmware Upgrading – Firmware upgrades via mini-USB ports on transmitter and receiver
- Uncompressed Video – No compression, no latency
- Transmission Modes – Point-to-point and broadcast mode
- Power Input – 4-pin LEMO-type DC power input on both transmitter and receiver