Smoothly capture UHD 4K video even in low-light settings with the black BRC-X1000 4K PTZ Camera from Sony. This compact camera features a 1″ type Exmor CMOS image sensor, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, and PoE+ support. It captures UHD 4K or HD video using the back-illuminated, 1″ type Exmor R CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm / f/2.8-f/4.5 optical zoom lens. The large image sensor enables you to create attractive bokeh effects with shallow depth of field.
Swiftly follow fast-moving action or use the low-speed zoom and slow pan/tilt modes to precisely track subjects. The PTZ Trace Memory function enables you to capture and repeat a series of movements, and the PTZ Motion Sync feature blends separate pan, tilt, and zoom into smooth transitions.
For capturing tight sports shots, etc. Clear Image Zoom Technology increases the optical zoom to 24x in HD and 18x in 4K while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar zoom lens. The BRC-X1000 features flexible PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) installation, utilizing a single cable to carry both IP camera control and power. For multi-camera productions, a Genlock feature is used to integrate the BRC-X1000 with other systems. Up to 16 camera positions can be preset on the BRC-X1000, enabling a single operator to control multiple units.
The BRC-X1000 camera features HDMI and dual-link 3G-SDI outputs, and Ethernet and RS-422 control interfaces. Remote control functions include pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain. The BRC-X1000 is suitable for use in broadcast studios, remote on-air setups, houses of worship, and live sports applications. The front and rear tally lights are useful for on-air broadcasting and have adjustable brightness levels. Camera function upgrades may be applied by the user via its IP connection. The TAA-compliant Sony BRC-X1000 4K PTZ Camera is ceiling- and desktop-mountable and comes with two brackets, screws, an HDMI cable clamp, and an IR remote commander.
- PoE+ capability uses a single cable for IP camera control and power
- Dual-link 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 4K and HD-resolution PTZ camera with remotely controllable pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed
- 1″ type Exmor R CMOS back-illuminated image sensor and 1.7-lux sensitivity for optimal low-light performance
- Clear Image Zoom Technology increases the optical zoom to 24x in HD while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 12x zoom lens
- PTZ Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync functions enable you to precisely repeat moves with smooth transitions
- Genlock function for integration with other systems in multi-camera setups
- Up to 100 preset pan/tilt/zoom positions; flexible desktop- or ceiling-mounting
- For on-air broadcasting, the camera features adjustable front and rear tally lights
- Firmware updates are user-accessible through the camera’s IP connection
- Day/Night, Visibility Enhancer, Image Flip, Picture Profile Preset
- ND Filter: Off, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64—switchable in Menu
- Color Gain (15-step), Color Hue (15-step)
- Color Matrix: Off/Standard/High Saturation/FL light/Movie/Still/Cinema/Pro/ITU709/B&W
- Gamma: Standard/Straight/Movie/Still/Cine1/Cine2/Cine3/Cine4/ITU709/Pattern
- Gamma Level (15-step), Black Level (97-step), Black Gamma (15-step)
- Knee Point (13-step), Knee Slope (15-step), Flicker Cancel: On/Off