- Operating range up to 328′ line-of-sight or up to 196′ with obstruction
- Transmitter and receiver each powered via two AA batteries (available separately)
- 48 channels allow up to five simultaneous systems (additional systems available separately)
- Utilizes the UHF FM band from 520.0 to 534.1 MHz
- 16 levels of volume adjustment
- Integrated low-cut filter to reduce rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Seletable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Compatible with recording to mobile devices using a 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS cable (available separately)
Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM100 camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system is a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech to your video rig. Record a mic- or line-level source from up to 328′ away, and run audio to your camera, DSLR, or camcorder while monitoring through headphones in real time.
With an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a bodypack transmitter, a single-channel receiver, multiple cables, and mounting accessories, the CVM-WM100 has everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup. Its 48 channels allow interference-free signal quality and easy expansion into multi-system configurations.