- Modular WST line source
- Compact and lightweight design, compliant with rigging and sightline constraints
- Extended LF resources for contour requirements from flat to medium
SMOOTH AND FLEXIBLE
The Karai modular line source delivers ultimate flexibility to any sound design, with its optional low frequency extension. This active, two way compact enclosure boasts exceptional throw as well as smooth and wide horizontal directivity.
Deployed alone, Karai is ideal for enhanced speech and vocal programs. With the SB18i subwoofer, Karai delivers a full range performance, capable of reproducing high impact low frequency for the most energetic music concerts.
An install version with streamlined rigging and a custom color palette allows Karai to adapt to any install which calls for architectural discretion.
- Clarity, intelligibility and precision for vocal, speech and lead instruments
- 110° horizontal directivity for distributed applications, fills and central clusters
- LA-RAK (LA8) advanced system drive and protection
- Discreet and accurate rigging system
- White and architectural RAL color available