Hollyland MARS T1000 Full Duplex Wireless Intercom System (1 Base Station and 4 Beltpacks)
MARS T1000 is a full-duplex wireless intercom system. With the DECT protocol technology, MARS T1000 is widely used in the areas of studio, stage events, EFP, webcasting, filmmaking etc. With a clean line of sight (LOS), the transmission range of MARS T1000 reaches up to 300m with full-duplex wireless communication and carrier-grade voice quality.
- 1000ft full-duplex wireless transmission between the base station and beltpacks.
- Base station supports NPF 970 battery and DC power supply. One NPF 970 lasts up to 20 hours.
- Beltpacks support 2A fast-charging.
- Fully charged beltpacks can be used longer than 8 hours.
- Base station supports dual-device cascade, up to 10-channel communication.
- The whole system is equipped with dynamic microphones and supports 3.5mm audio interfaces.
- The base station comes with 4-wire interfaces and can interconnect with other 4-wire audio equipment.
- Beltpacks support external Tally.
- Beltpacks come with portable size smaller than iPhone X.